We Are Here To Serve You
All-in-one tune-up, safety-check and cleaning for a flat rate charge of $140.00.
How it works:
- The technician(s) come to the house and take a few minutes to assess your barbecue grill making sure the key items work or not. This will determine what may need repair as they work through your tune-up process.
- The tune-up process includes:
- Removal and inspection of cooking grates, heat plates, burners, ignitors.
- Additional removal and inspection of side burner(s) and rear rotisserie burner.
- Gas flow test along with a leak test.
- Thorough cleaning of the lower grill interior, drip pans, grease trays.
- Mechanical & manual cleaning of heat plates, cooking grates with additional degreasing.
- Exterior degreasing and polish.
We also can provide gas line installations, patio heater repair, gas fireplace installations, tune-ups and safety-check.